Molded pallets are wooden pallets made from waste wood, branches, straws and other raw materials. As countries have gradually increased their control over forest logging in recent years, the cost of traditional pallets has increased significantly, and European and American countries have increasingly stringent requirements for wooden pallets. These kinds of molded pallets that only use waste wood as raw materials have become A new type of finished product with broad prospects.
Mr. Ian from Romania runs a wood processing factory, and his factory surplus a large number of wood scraps every year. When he saw our video about making molded pallets from wood shavings on FB, he thought it was a huge business opportunity and immediately contacted us. At the factory, we showed them the whole process of wood from crushing, drying, mixing, and finally compression molding. After full communication with our technicians, we have developed a complete molded pallet production line which includes the wood crusher, drum dryer, glue mixer, molded pallet machine, etc.
The features of the moulded pallet
- High temperature and high-pressure one-time compression molding, standard size, no metal parts.
- When packaging export commodities, they are exempt from fumigation, quarantine, and visa.
- Optimized design, reasonable structure, good overall performance.
- Meet the requirements of world environmental protection and can be degraded.
- Waterproof, anti-insect, anti-termite, anti-corrosion, not easy to burn.
- Strong bearing capacity, no deformation, and reusable.
- Pallet fork in all sides, easy to use.
- Stacked storage, saving space and convenient for transportation.
- Lightweight and beautiful appearance.