Hammer mills, also known as hammer crushers, can process wood, branches, miscellaneous woods, boards and other raw materials into sawdust at one time. It has the advantages of low investment, low energy consumption, high productivity, good economic benefits, and convenient use and maintenance. It is professional equipment for the development of edible fungus production or the production of wood pellets for particleboard, sawdust board and high-density board.
The structure and working principle of the hammer crusher
Structure: The hammer mill is currently the most widely used type of mill, with a relatively high volume of electrical products and good versatility. Its structure consists of three parts: feed inlet, crushing chamber (rotor, hammer, screen, tooth plate), and discharge part (fan, collecting drum, cyclone and dust collecting bag).
Principle: The hammer crusher mainly relies on impact to crush materials when it works. In the crushing process, the material enters the crusher and is impacted by the high-speed rotating hammer to be broken. The crushed material obtains kinetic energy from the hammerhead and hits the screen at high speed. At the same time, the materials will quickly collide with each other and be broken in many places. When the material hits the screen, the material smaller than the mesh diameter is discharged, and the larger material will continue to be impacted by the hammer, ground, squeezed and broken until it meets the requirements and is discharged.
Raw materials of hammer mill
The hammer mill suits all of the soft and little-size materials. For example, you can use the hammer crusher to smash the coconut shells, shaving boards, wood chips and so on. You can also use it to crush small branches, twigs, corn straws, thin plates and medical materials.
Application of hammer mill
- When you put the waste paper into a hammer mill to smash, the scraps obtained can be made into recycled paper, which is a very environmentally friendly measure.
- The raw materials such as corn cobs, stalks, and forages can be used to feed livestock or make land fertilizers through hammer mills.
- Make finished products into pellets.
- To re-process, then reduce or sell.
- Some of the finished products can be made into charcoal.
Machine Factory Display
Parameter of hammer mill machine
Cases of hammer miller shredder
One of our customer who comes from South East Asia bought a production line from our company. At first, he owned a big factory of papermaking and had lots of waste paper that he had no idea to deal with them.
Then, he found our hammer mill by watching our live show on Alibaba. We clearly show the running status of the entire production line. Our host gave detailed answers to the questions raised by the audience. Finally, our customer made a decision and placed an order to bring the machine back to his own factory for use.
He chose the production line with a machine of model 1000. By crushing the waste paper, he got a lot of “new raw materials” for paper making, and he even saved more than 100t raw materials of papermaking in a month, which helped him to save lots of money in buying raw materials. The new products made by the “special materials” brought him new business opportunities as the locals felt that recycled paper was a new good, and they bought it from him which made him earn much more money than before.
Later, he mentioned in the feedback call that he was very grateful to our products for saving energy and bringing new business opportunities. He would highly recommend our products to his colleagues and friends.
Tips about the hammer mill machine
- Before starting, please check all parts in detail to see whether the split pin is disconnected, whether the bolt is loose, whether the speed is reasonable, whether there is oil in the lubrication place, whether the rotating bolt is loose or jammed. If there are any defects, please clear the machine manually, and then turn it on again.
- You need to remove metal, sand and gravel from the material to prevent damage to the machine parts.
- The operator should stand on the side of the feeding port, and it is forbidden to reach into the machine, and the cover of the machine should not be opened during operation.
- Check whether the rotating direction of the idle machine is correct, and the idler can only work after the idler runs smoothly for a few minutes.
- It is strictly forbidden to start under load. After the empty machine starts and runs normally, feed the material uniformly. If the powder spraying phenomenon sometimes occurs, the feed speed can be increased, but the motor is not overloaded. Appropriate water should be added at the same time.
- When the feeding port is blocked, it is forbidden to forcibly feed it by hand, hardwood stick, or iron rod.
- Working for about 500 hours, the shaft water should be cleaned and checked, and the lubricant should be faster. The operator should not leave the post during the operation of the machine. When the machine has an abnormal sound, it should be shut down and checked immediately to find out the reason and eliminate it.
- When one corner of the hammer is worn, the hammer can be turned around or the edges and corners can be exchanged to replace the new hammer.
- Run idling for 2-3 minutes before shutting down, and close the feed adjustment to remove the remaining material in the machine.