When a tree grows, the bark is mainly used to transport nutrients, and it also plays an important role in preventing cold and heat for the tree. In logarithmic wood processing, the two are generally used separately and have different functions. The wood debark machine is an important tool in commercial wood processing.
Why use the wood debark machine？
In the past, when processing wood equipment, the process of peeling was not required at all. Everyone knows that wood has a very wide range of functions. It can be used to build houses for people to live in, and it can also be used to make high-end furniture. In addition, it can be used to make some handicrafts. material for papermaking. So what can the bark be used for? Can it only be used for discarding? In fact, the bark is also a very useful thing. Now there are bark paintings made of bark. After the bark is crushed, it can also be used as a material for making paper. But how can the bark be combined with the tree to separate them?
Introduction of wood debark machine
At this time, you need to use the wood log debark machine equipment. It is also called the wood peeling machine or the veneer peeling machine. The working principle of the wood debark machine: put the logs, branches, and other wood into the drum, close the feeding baffle, start the machine, run clockwise, and the wood is in the drum. With the operation of the machine, the peeling knife can peel off the skin on the wood. After 15 minutes, turn off the machine, open the discharge baffle, then start the machine and run counterclockwise for two minutes, the peeled wood can be automatically sent out from the drum, and the peeling rate can reach 95%. Many industries have higher requirements for wood flour. If the bark is not removed, the impurities will be larger, so wood peeling machine equipment will also be used.
Features of wood peeling machine:
1. Using four-sided cutting tools, easy to use and low cost.
2. The pressure regulation of the cutter head is controlled by hydraulic pressure, with advanced structure and reliable performance.
3. The feeding mechanism adopts step-less speed change, which has a good peeling effect on hard-to-peel tree species such as frozen wood, carved wood, eucalyptus, oak, elm, etc.
4. High peeling clarity, high productivity, and little wood damage.
Three factors affecting the debarking efficiency of wood debark machine
1. The power of the peeling machine, the large wood debark machine is of course more efficient, and the small machine is less efficient.
2. Humidity of wood: under normal circumstances, it is recommended to dry the wood for a few days and then peel it to achieve the best effect. In addition, the season also affects the peeling rate of the wood. Generally, the peeling rate in summer is 95%. And in winter at 80%.
3. The curvature of the wood: because the wood peeling machine uses the unique force generated by the rotor with peeling teeth to make the wood segment move repeatedly in the inner surface of the material, so that the wood segment and the teeth, the wood segment and the wood segment, The continuous friction, impact and extrusion between the wood segment and the silo, the bark is quickly separated to achieve the effect of efficient peeling, so the bending of the wood should not be too large to prevent the wood from being separated because it cannot be in contact with the teeth. , the maximum allowable bending degree is generally 8%.