Although the structure of the large wood crusher is very simple, the installation and debugging is not a simple matter. If there is a slight omission, it will bury various safety hazards in future use.
- The inlet width of the feeding equipment and the crusher should be the same to ensure that the material is evenly distributed when entering the wood shredder; the two should be connected softly, which is conducive to the stable operation of the feeder and is not affected by the vibration of the wood shredder. Good material flow enters.
- Do not drop the parts to the ground at will during installation to prevent the deformation of the parts, especially the deformation of the pipeline. After the pipeline is deformed, it will cause problems when connecting with other parts. The connecting bolts must be tightened, especially It is a bolt link at a high place. It must meet the requirements for use. If there is a problem, it will be very troublesome to maintain it. The sealing of each connection must be done well to prevent dust from entering;
- The layout of the line must be done well, the end of the line should not be exposed outside, and the line should be arranged reasonably according to the on-site environment. The voltage used by the equipment motor is 380V, which is extremely harmful to the human body. Safety should be considered when laying out, and it should be convenient for operators to use;
- When testing the machine, observe and listen carefully, observe whether the equipment shakes, and listen to whether there is any noise in the equipment. If there is any abnormality, it should be shut down and checked immediately to remove the obstacles, so that the equipment can achieve satisfactory results when it is officially used.
- When installing the mechanical discharging process, there should be enough space in the powder settling chamber to meet the sufficient sinking of the powder during dust removal. It is best to install a partition in the settling chamber (between the grinder and the dust collector). ), the size of the partition is generally 1/3 of the height of the sedimentation chamber, which is used to prevent more powder from entering the dust collector while leaving more time for the powder to sink.