The wood shaving machine is a device that can process wood into shavings. After processing, the wood has a wider range of uses, such as animal beds, transportation, biomass fuel, and paper processing. On April 20, 2022, we exported a wood shaving mill machine to Botswana.
Table of Contents
Botswana wood shaving machine customer introduction
The customer is a company that processes semi-finished wood products. The South African customer purchased this wood shaving machine because they want to process wood shavings and sell them. They found through research that South Africa has a relatively large demand for wood shavings and little competition, so they want to sell wood shavings. Introduce this equipment to make wood shavings for sale.
Wood shaving machine detail
Our company also has other types of shaving machines. This is one of the models. The equipment we can provide has a minimum production efficiency of 300kg/h and a maximum machine production efficiency of 2500kg/h.
Why wood shavings are popular for animal beds
1. Wood shaving machines have excellent absorption properties, so they absorb moisture quickly and also dry easily.
2. The bedding is softer and more comfortable, making animals healthier and more satisfied.
3. Cleaning livestock pens and corrals are simple and economical as litter can be screened with manure forks and reused.
4. The shavings are relatively thin, so they are more prone to rot when sprinkled on the ground after use.
5. By heat drying the shavings, very low levels of bacteria and other microorganisms can be achieved, providing peace of mind for those facilities that are concerned about cross-contamination.